Please review the terms for digital PLR [Private Label Rights] before making a purchase to ensure you comply with the terms for that specific product.
PRIVATE LABEL RIGHTS [PLR]
Under our private label rights, you can:
- use if for your personal use
- sell it
- package it with other products
- add it to a paid membership websites
- offer it as a bonus
- use it to build an email/mailing address list
- print/publish offline [caution: Amazon KDP does not allow PLR content]
- convey and sell Personal Use Rights [PUR]
- convey and sell Resale Rights [RR]
- convey and sell Master Resale Rights [MRR]
- can modify and change the main product including colors, fonts, graphics, etc.
- can modify and change the ecover
- sell as-is but you must change the covers of planners, journals, workbooks, and e-books.
- put your name/branding on the product
- sell it on Etsy, Shopify, your own site, and other marketplaces
- create unlimited designs and end products
- print and create a physical product for sale
- upload to print-on-demand services to sell products under a personal use license
- use the included JPG/PNG files to market your products
Under PLR, you cannot:
- claim copyright
- sell or give away the editable source documents, for example: Indesign, Illustrator, and Canva templates – these files are for your own use only
- give it away for free
PERSONAL USE LICENSE
Under our personal use license, you can download as many copies as you want for multiple devices as long as it is only for your own use.
You cannot share, distribute, sell, or donate the product and any of the assets that come with it.
In your files, we will provide you with the names and URLs for any fonts we used. We cannot transfer our font license to you.
Please make sure you have the licenses to use them. If you don’t have the licenses, you can purchase a particular font using the provided URL in your file.
If you have any questions regarding these licenses, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com
Last Update: September 25, 2021
Other Legalities for Olive high designs
For our disclaimer, click here.