A GUIDE AND JOURNAL FOR YOUR MILITARY FOLLOWERS
Do you have a military following? Then this done-for-you PLR would make a great gift, lead magnet, and product for military families on your list.
It combines a handbook/guide with journaling templates that can be turned into a keepsake of their deployment journey. From pre-deployment days to homecoming, your followers will love putting this handbook together and memorializing this time.
Remember, that as PLR, you can edit and rebrand this product to your liking. By the way, this handbook was put together by a military spouse going on 25 years now.
FYI: This product comes with editable templates in the following suites: Adobe Indesign, Affinity Publisher, PowerPoint, and Canva. You can change the colors and fonts, remove the watermark, and even resize it.
So, let’s talk about what comes in this guide and how your people will love it for their next deployment.
What Comes in The “Our Deployment handbook”
This 46-page keepsake contains the following pages:
- cover page
- various binder spines
- belong to page
- table of contents
- 4 dividers
- 6 encouraging quotes
- 12 monthly pages [great for countdowns to homecoming]
- pre-deployment master to-do list [partially filled]
- emergency cards [especially helpful when only one parent is available]
- home & vehicle maintenance checklists with contact information [partially filled]
- important contacts page [partially filled]
- events to be missed [fill out cards for those special days and have spouse send them out when that time comes]
- organizations to join [partially filled]
- things to do idea page
- deployment bucket list
- care package ideas
- homecoming ideas
- deployment wall project planner [suggest to your readers to check out Pinterest to learn more – it’s a fantastic projects for kids]
- reminders page [for jotting down things for that next call or video chat]
- journaling template with day, time, and place stamp
- movies and shows watched, books read, and songs heard while they are gone
- favorite quotes, verses, and prayers record
- ideas for activities after they come home
- day before homecoming to-do schedule
Here is a preview of the pages your will receive. [Please note that you will find some subtle differences across all the templates but they have been kept to a minimum that they are not so noticeable.]
Disclosure: This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience (which means if you make a purchase after clicking a link we will earn a small commission but it won’t cost you a penny more)! Click here to read our full disclaimer/disclosure policy.
Files you will receive with this PLR Bundle
When you purchase this bundle, you will receive the following:
- Indesign file (you must have the Adobe Indesign application to open and edit this file).
- Affinity Publisher file (you must have the Affinity Publisher application to open and edit this file).
- PowerPoint file (you must have the Powerpoint application to open and edit this file).
- Canva template link provided in a pdf (you do not need Canva Pro to access and edit this file).
- PDF listing of fonts and color hex codes used in the templates.
Making this handbook your own
With PLR, you can modify and change this product to fit your branding. If you do plan to sell it or give it away as your own under personal use license, you must change the cover. This will guarantee your product’s uniqueness.
Here are a few easy ways you can change your cover (and add graphics, if you prefer) using Canva:
You may need to sign up for Canva if you do not have an account. [Again, you do not need a Canva Pro membership – You can still edit your PLR with a free account.]
When you find a graphic you want to use, make sure it is free unless you want to pay for it. Most graphics are $1 for one-time use only. With a Canva Pro membership, these images are “free.”
To see which image is free or not, hover over the image. If it is free, it will say so. If it is not, it will say PRO with a crown. Other premium images may have a dollar sign.
To find the licensing terms of a graphic, click on the three dots to the upper right of the image. An information box will pop up. If you hover over the information icon, a tidbit of the license is given. To learn some of the licensing do’s and don’ts of a particular image, click on that icon.
If you meet Canva’s license terms, then feel free to add those assets to your PLR planner.
Here is a link to all of Canva’s licensing terms.
Purchasing Fonts, Graphics, and Assets
To help you make this planner your own, consider purchasing premium fonts and assets. There are several popular outlets where you can find assets for your PLR:
Again, this is just a handful of the more popular sites.
Graphics we love
Below are some graphics and fonts we love for this product and you may too. Click each of them to learn more.
hire us instead
If you just don’t have the time to brand or redesign your PLR, give us a try. Email us at email@example.com and tell us what you need and we will get back to you promptly.
What You Can/Cannot Do with your plr
When you purchase this bundle, you are automatically given Private Label Rights. To learn more about these rights <–click here.
Below is a quick recap of what you can/cannot do with our files. You will be given a full description of what you can do and not do in your bundle file as well.
What you can do
- You can for your personal use
- You can sell it.
- You can use it to build your email list. Re: bonus or leadmagnet
- You can change and modify the product along with its graphics, colors, fonts, and ecover.
- You can sell this product as-is however you must change the cover.
- You can put your name on the product and use your branding assets throughout the design.
What you cannot do
- You cannot share or sell both the Indesign or Canva templates themselves.
- You cannot claim copyright.
Again, visit the complete list of rights for all our products. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org before making a purchase since all sales are final. No refunds will be given.
Accessing Your Planner Templates
When you click on a buy button, you will be immediately transferred to our Etsy shop. You do not have to have an Etsy account to receive your downloads. [Etsy will email you your product links.]
For more information on getting and downloading your products, click here. If you have any trouble accessing your products, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com. We want you to be happy with your product and will help you in any way we can if there is a problem.
final thoughts ABOUT OUR Deployment Handbook PLR
We really hope that you like this product. If you feel it could use some improvements, please don’t hesitate to contact our design team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please be sure to read all of our licensing terms and if you have any questions, again contact us at the above email address.
Due to the nature of this product, it cannot be returned, and therefore no refunds will be issued.
Save this for Later
Click the image below to save it to your favorite PLR Pinterest board.