A Crochet Planner for Your Readers, Followers, students, and Subscribers
Are any of your readers, followers, subscribers, and students crocheters? Then this done-for-you PLR planner will save you and your readers’ time.
Like most craft teachers, you don’t have time to create a digital planner from scratch for your students. However, you want them to have a tool that will help them manage their crochet products.
This is where we come in. You can use our crochet planner PLR [Private Label Rights] and sell or distribute it to your people.
This planner is filled with pages to help your followers keep track of their projects, plan their next creation, and manage their inventory.
Keep reading to see what comes in this planner and how it can help one stay focused on their project and eventually finish more projects in the long run.
What Comes in This Crochet Project Planner
This 31-page planner contains the following pages:
- cover page
- binder spine label
- belong to page
- project index
- hook conversions
- common abbreviations
- year-at-a-glance project page
- 12 monthly pages
- weekly to-do page
- daily to-do page
- current yarn inventory page
- gift tracker
- project ideas page
- blank sketch page
- grid sketch page with notes
- bullet point sketch page
- project information page
- project materials page
- journaling page
- notes page
Here are the pages you will receive if you opt to use our Indesign file:
And here are the pages you will receive if you opt to use our Canva template:
The differences in both these templates have been kept to a minimum.
Disclosure: This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience (which means if you make a purchase after clicking a link we will earn a small commission but it won’t cost you a penny more)! Click here to read our full disclaimer/disclosure policy.
Files you will receive with this PLR Bundle
When you purchase this bundle, you will receive the following:
- Indesign file (you must have the Adobe Indesign application to open and edit this file)
- Canva template link provided in a pdf (you do not need Canva Pro to access and edit this file)
- PDFs for both Indesign and Canva template pages (you will need to have Adobe Acrobat Pro DC to edit them)
- JPG and PNG files of the pages for marketing purposes
- PDF listing out fonts, color hex codes, and graphics we have used in the templates
Making our crochet planner plr your Own
With PLR, you can modify and change this planner to fit your branding. If you do plan to sell it or give it away as your own under personal use license, you must change the cover.
Here are a few easy ways you can change your cover (and add graphics, if you prefer):
- With your Canva template, click the link provided in your file.
- You may need to sign up for Canva if you do not have an account. [Again, you do not need a Canva Pro membership – You can still edit it with a free account.]
- When you find a graphic you want to use, make sure it is free unless you have a Canva Pro membership.
- When you click on these dots and information box will pop up.
- If you meet Canva’s license terms, then feel free to add those assets to your PLR planner.
- Here is a link to all of Canva’s licensing terms.
Purchasing Fonts, Graphics, and Assets
To help you make this planner your own, consider purchasing premium fonts and assets. There are several popular outlets where you can find assets for your PLR:
Again, this is just a handful of the more popular sites.
Graphics we love
Below are some graphics and a font we love for this planner and you may too. Click each of them to learn more.
What You Can/Cannot Do with your plr
When you purchase this bundle, you are automatically given Private Label Rights. To learn more about these rights <–click here.
Below is a quick recap of what you can/cannot do with our files. You will be given a full description of what you can do and not do in your bundle file as well.
What you can do
- You can for your personal use
- You can sell it.
- You can use it to build your email list. Re: bonus or leadmagnet
- You can change and modify the product along with its graphics, colors, fonts, and ecover.
- You can sell this product as-is however you must change the cover.
- You can put your name on the product and use your branding assets throughout the design.
What you cannot do
- You cannot share or sell both the Indesign or Canva templates themselves.
- You cannot claim copyright.
Again, visit the complete list of rights for all our products. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org before making a purchase since all sales are final. No refunds will be given.
Accessing Your Planner Templates
When you click on a buy button, you will be immediately transferred to our Etsy shop. You do not have to have an Etsy account to receive your downloads. [Etsy will email you your product links.]
For more information on getting and downloading your products, click here. If you have any trouble accessing your products, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com. We want you to be happy with your product and will help you in any way we can if there is a problem.
final thoughts ABOUT OUR CROCHET PLANNER PLR
We really hope that you like this planner. If you feel it could use some improvements, please don’t hesitate to contact our design team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please be sure to read all of our licensing terms and if you have any questions, again contact us at the above email address.
Due to the nature of this product, it cannot be returned, and therefore no refunds will be issued.
Save this for Later
Click the image below to save it to your favorite PLR Pinterest board.